The visa is the entry key to any country and must be in accordance with the purpose of your trip.
Planning a trip to any country should take into account several aspects. Undoubtedly, one of the most important is the need or not to obtain a visa to enter the destination country. Therefore, it’s essential that the traveler has the clear purpose of his trip and to obtain the visa according to this purpose, thus avoiding undesirable situations such as: questioning by the authorities that perform immigration control at airports and ports, and even denying them from entering the country of destination.
Whether for tourism, business, or work, to meet the purpose of your trip, it is necessary to correctly process the appropriate visa.
At J&D, we specialize in visa processing following the best practices of global mobility management, observing the laws of each country, advising our clients with professionalism, quality and speed.
What points should I consider before getting a visa?
- that the purpose of the trip is framed in the type of visa I intend to apply for;
- that the period of the visa to be issued is compatible with the period I must stay in the country of destination;
- that I have all the necessary documents to apply for the appropriate visa;
- consult if to enter the intended country I need some kind of immunization (vaccine) and;
- Check the weather conditions of the city of the destination country before preparing my luggage.
In addition to the points mentioned above, it is essential that the traveler has a planning regarding the visa deadline. So be sure in advance and plan your trip. We have visa advice for more than 40 countries, including the United States, Canada, Japan, and others.
Contact us and learn about our visa advice services.